Samantha's Top 10 Fat Loss Secrets
After giving birth to two children, Samantha, like most mothers, had trouble losing the weight she gained during her pregnancy. She was also diagnosed with a slow/inactive thyroid, which made losing weight very difficult. She longed to get back to her old figure, but just couldn’t do it alone; so she joined Tom Venuto's Burn the Fat, Feed the Muscle Summer Challenge where she found support from hundreds of like-minded, empathetic people from around the world.
Samantha not only met her goals, she said she had the time of her life doing it; a testament to the emotional benefits directly related to Tom’s program.
“Before I started the Burn the Fat, Feed the Muscle summer challenge, I was physically and emotionally at my worst,” Samantha explained. “My health had taken a back seat in my life. My thyroid was not working the way it should, which made it hard just to get on with my day. And due to my weight problem, I was also diagnosed with sleep apnea, which causes a disruption in breathing while sleeping.”
When I started this challenge, I had no idea what to expect, Samantha explains. “I had no idea how so many different parts of my life were going to be affected by the BFFM challenge.”
Getting Started With Burn the Fat, Feed the Muscle
So how did it all start? One of Samantha’s friends introduced her to Tom Venuto’s website, his best-selling book, Burn the Fat, Feed the Muscle, and the Inner Circle support club on his web site. She was skeptical and hesitant at first, especially when she read about the summer challenge and realized that she would have to be photographed in a bikini to enter.
“For the last few years, I have not been able to so much as walk around my own home wearing shorts!” she thought. But she was not deterred. No matter how bad things are...if deep down in your heart the 'want' to change is there...the ability to do so is endless, Samantha decided.
So, armed with a new found determination and Tom Venuto’s guidance, she took her “before” photos in her bikini and entered the summer challenge.
Knowledge Was Key to Her Success
Knowledge was the biggest key to her success, Samantha admits. “Before I started, I had so many unanswered questions, which always kept me back. But Tom Venuto's book, Burn the Fat, Feed the Muscle, is amazing! I call it my bible. I read it whenever I get the chance.
I could never have reached my goals without the knowledge and understanding he provides!” She followed the BFFM book to the ‘T’. Every answer and tool she needed to assist her with her weight loss journey was in that book.
Staying On Track Was About Keeping Track
One of the most efficient and helpful ways to embark on any fat loss journey is to keep track of everything…from the foods and drinks you consume to the exercises you do. Samantha used this tactic.
- She had a calendar to keep track of her days.
- She not only set goals for herself, she wrote them down.
- She even printed out pictures of woman who she looked up to in the fitness world and carried them with her everywhere.
- She posted her diet plan up where she could see it.
- She drew up weekly menus, which made shopping easier.
- She cooked her meals three days in advance, so there was no guessing what she was going to eat. It was a matter of ‘just go and get it,’ or pack it into a cooler bag.
- She carried her water around everywhere with her like a baby in her arms [her words].
- She kept a personal progress chart (from the BFFM book) and kept it in her handbag.
- No matter how busy she was, or where she was, or even who she was with...she always made time to eat when it was time to eat.
- She got up every morning with a big smile on her face and said to herself..."Just for today...I’m going to do my best at being my best!"
Accountability Was Also Important for Her Fat Loss
Samantha told everyone she knew that she was doing the summer challenge, which she believes also helped to keep her on track. Everywhere she went, people asked her how she was doing with the competition, which kept her goals in the forefront of her mind.
“I have the most amazing people around me,” she exclaims. “My friends and my amazing family who have supported me through this every step of the way…they have really blown me away! And I love them so much for allowing me to find ‘me’ again!”
Samantha thinks it’s important to have some kind of support when making life changing decisions. Many challenge participants, like Samantha, credit the Burn the Fat Inner Circle’s support system with their ability to strive. Plus, she said the team at BFFM was fantastic too, which really helped her.
Positive Changes and a New Life Style
“I feel that no matter what happens in the competition, I am a winner,” Samantha explains. I have my health and my life back. I have done so much more than I ever thought I could or would....nothing is stopping me now!
I have just begun to change and look forward to every new day with the chance to make a difference in my own life, and I hope in the lives of others, too. Quite a few people have said that I have inspired them to do the same...so let’s hope I can make a difference in someone else’s life!”
Samantha’s personal goal for the Burn the Fat, Feed the Muscle Summer Challenge was to lose 10% of her body fat…and guess what? She did it! A weight loss journey to be proud of, indeed.
YOU? The Next Body Transformation Success Story?
Yes - YOU could be the next Burn the Fat Success story. If you follow the same success strategies that our Burn the Fat Challenge champions did....
Each of our award winners had their own unique challenges and their own unique approach, but there are 5 success strategies they ALL had in common, and we can give you 4 of them:
1. Proven Program. All of our champions used Burn The Fat, Feed the Muscle - most importantly, they were using strategies for improving body composition - that means fat loss, not just weight loss.
2. Positive Association/ Support. All of our champions participated in a private ("inner circle") support forum using the power of association with like minded people.
3. Accountability System. All of our champions used an accountability system - "keeping score" by tracking results weekly, and posting the results for others to see.
4. Rewards/External Motivation. All of our champions achieved their transformation during one of our official Burn the Fat body transformation challenge competitions and the prizes/rewards were pretty "juicy." Held twice a year - starting in May (summer/ "BIG BURN" challenge) and again in November (winter / "holiday" challenge)
And What's Number 5?
5. Hard Work. All of our champions worked their butts off. No "magic pills" here. As Thomas Edison once said, "There is no substitute for hard work." None.
If you'll provide the hard work, we'll provide the rest. If you're not a current member of the Burn The Fat Inner Circle family yet, we invite you to join our growing international community, now with members in 152 countries: www.BurnTheFatInnerCircle.com.
If you're new to the Burn the Fat community, downloading Burn The Fat, Feed the Muscle (e-book) ) is the best place to start. It's been called, the Fat Loss Bible, and it's available on the home page at the link below:
START HERE ===> Get the Burn The Fat Program!
friend and coach,
Fat Loss Coach
||MEN CLICK HERE for your FREE presentation revealing the secret body science that allows you to eat more food to burn more fat!
||WOMEN CLICK HERE for your FREE presentation with simple tricks to shedding fat from the most stubborn areas - without going hungry.